Oh the holidays are here. There’s no denying that. We’ve dressed up and gorged on candy. Many of us have birds thawing in the fridge, most of the Thanksgiving shopping done and menus written. We all know that the second we’re done drying the Thanksgiving dinner dishes, Christmas begins, despite the stores telling it began before Halloween.
With the holidays officially here, that also means holiday baking! Seven blogger friends and myself have teamed up to help making your holiday season a bit more merrt and bright (and your kitchen a bit cleaner) by each of us sending one lucky winner a dozen cookies. That’s right, 8 bloggers, one dozen cookies each–in your mail you’ll receive a total of 8 dozen cookies! Now, I recommend sharing but that’s totally up to you, just don’t blame us if your pants are a bit snugger!
ONE LUCKY WINNER – will receive one dozen cookies from each of these bloggers:
- Feed Your Soul Too(Peter Block)
- Cooking on a Budget (Patty Anderson)
- Bunny’s Warm Oven(Mary Bostow)
- Aunt Bee’s Recipes(Brandi Burgess)
- LeMoine Family Kitchen(Angela LeMoine)
- An Affair from the Heart(Michaela Kenkel)
- Platter Talk(Dan Zehr)
- The Complete Savorist (Michelle De-La Cerda)–Yours truly